Friday 17 July 2020

Skyscraper Dungeon #3 - Sarah’s Bondage : Domination & Submission BDSM Erotica



This sexy Dungeon isn’t in the basement, it’s on the 51st floor. A secret club where people can enjoy their private encounters in public if they wish.

Sarah: I’d played with a few different dominants, but nobody really seemed like they wanted to possess me completely. When Josh appeared, wanting to tie me in rope for a suspension demonstration, I couldn’t say no. Something about the adrenaline rush of being groped in public was making me crazy... and feel extra close to him at the same time.


Josh: I’d dreamed of having a permanent submissive. Tonight I could feel how much Sarah wanted me. If she’ll let me, I’ll give her everything she needs, bring her out of her shell, and help her let everything go... even if every single person in the dungeon is watching.

***
This 7800 word short story features hot, explicit sex scenes, spanking, rope bondage, Master/submissive play.


CLICK for more:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CGBCKDM

No comments:

Post a Comment