Friday 17 July 2020

**HOT** - Submissive Sugar Baby #1 - Clara: Billionaire BDSM Erotica



A desperate young woman suddenly finds herself serving a wealthy Master, and enjoying every command.

Clara: I was grateful that a new job came out of nowhere, but I was nervous. I was assured that all I had to do was obey instructions – my new Sugar Daddy would tell me what he wanted. Since I had zero experience with men, I hoped that he would explain absolutely everything.

Miles: The ultimate luxury – one phone call and an angel appeared my doorstep. Taking Clara down to my dungeon and spanking her was so wrong that I needed to do it immediately. The way she warmed up to me so quickly, wanting to experience everything... I knew that I’d be booking dates with my new sugar baby princess over and over.

***
Warning: This 8100 word short story features explicit encounters, spanking, bondage, Master/submissive play.

 CLICK for more:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BXXXRFC

No comments:

Post a Comment