Monday 29 June 2020

Skyscraper Dungeon #2 - Dana’s Exploration: Domination & Submission BDSM Erotica




This sexy Dungeon isn’t in the basement, it’s on the 51st floor.
An experienced submissive has a mind blowing encounter with a Dominant who finally becomes her Master.

Dana: I wasn’t just submissive. In order to feel truly fulfilled, I needed to feel used. As if my body was giving pleasure to another with no thought of my own. I’d played with Jason a few times, but today he truly needed me. If I can help him deal with his frustrations at work, I’ll do anything for him... Even things that challenge me.

Jason: I’d dreamed of having a permanent submissive. A real toy. Playing with Dana was always fun, but today I felt her hunger. Her true desires. When she finally let it slip that she wants to feel used, I’ll give us both what we need, even if every single person in the dungeon is watching.

***
This 8,150 word short story features explicit smoking hot sexy times, spanking, bondage, light hearted Master/submissive play.

CLICK FOR MORE:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BK42Q8G





No comments:

Post a Comment