Monday 29 June 2020

Skyscraper Dungeon #1 - April’s Submission: First Time BDSM Erotica




This sexy Dungeon isn’t in the basement, it’s on the 51st floor.

Mark: I’d been looking for a new submissive. When I saw sweet little April looking so nervous but curious, I had to make her mine. To my surprise, she was completely on board with everything I suggested, and before I knew it, I was enjoying my sensual new submissive at my favorite S&M dungeon in the sky.

April: I’d dreamed of having a scene in a real dungeon. Mark was so confident, gorgeous, and took the time to teach me what was going on. He made me feel so sexy that I was suddenly doing things I would never have dreamed of – like being tied up, flogged, and taken in front of strangers!

***
This 8,000 word short story features explicit smoking hot sexy times, spanking, bondage, light hearted Master/submissive play.

 CLICK FOR MORE:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B43LDTF


No comments:

Post a Comment