Wednesday 4 July 2018

Hot Housewife Harem

Lesbian Bisexual Menage with MILFs and a Boy Toy!
 


Bored rich housewives all gather at Heather’s on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for their “book club”, “sewing circle” or whatever lie they tell their inattentive husbands. They lounge, drink wine, gossip, have sex with each other, and the occasional boy toy they bring by. Whoever is having the worst week gets put in “the hot seat”.

Danielle isn’t sure what that even means, but she seems to instinctively obey whatever Heather and Tina say, even though she’s never been with a woman before.

Is it wrong that they cheat on their husbands? Not really - they all have mistresses on the side, so it evens out. Is it wrong that they’re loafing while their maids do the housework and cooking? Hey - smoking hot sex is far more fun than scrubbing the tile. Leave that to the professionals. This is what being a decadent rich sexy housewife is all about!

Warning: 19+, hot group sex, F/F/F/F foursome, F/M/F/F foursome, and wine on a Tuesday afternoon.

***

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F5W3SBF

***

Sneak Peek

My breath was just returning to normal, and I tossed back the last of the wine. Heather took the glass away as I asked, “What red one?” I was a bit surprised that I could even speak intelligible words at this point.

Janie held up a large red latex dildo. “Just lie back, you’re going to love it.” She grabbed a small bottle of lube from the drawer, and coated the rather large phallus.

“I don’t think…” I started, but Tina’s mouth on mine silenced me. Holy shit, this girl was the most amazing kisser I have ever experienced. A lightning bolt of lust shot through me as I found myself wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to me.

“No, you don’t,” Kim said, “We need you wide open.”

Tina set my arms back on the armrests and snuggled in close. I found myself staring at four beautiful sets of breasts, and was surprised at how much I wanted to be caressing them all as well.

Janie settled between my legs, and twirled the head of the huge dildo around my needy, wet opening, teasing me. My hips begin to squirm, as if my body needed it inside me, and didn’t want to wait for my brain to catch up.

Kim and Heather each had one hand on my breasts and another between my legs, gently stroking my outer labia and sweeping over my clit. Their rhythms were very different, and the anticipation of their delicate touches was incredible.

Tina settled in and kissed me, my lips opening for her so she could explore my entire mouth. I think I could come just from her kisses, I thought to myself, when suddenly the dildo slid inside me.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F5W3SBF



No comments:

Post a Comment