Saturday 21 July 2018

My Bimbo Wife is a Cam Girl (Smashwords Release)

(Cuckold Hotwife Exhibitionist Sex Slave)


Check it out here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/875412

I’ve turned my wife into a hot online cam girl, who also satisfies the men I select for her - and charge an exorbitant fee. We’re getting rich from her talents, and she’s getting hornier every day!

Want to hear about Beth getting double teamed by strangers? Take her punishment from the principal? Scream for Daddy while using her special toys? She just loves it when people are watching her, and can’t stop being filthy.

My Bimbo Wife is a Cam Girl is a 5,200 word story featuring bimbofication, web cam shows, cheating, sex, oral sex, double pentration, spanking, MFM menage, and much more! 18+, obviously.

Click for a sample, and check out Lexie Renard stories across all sites if you like filthy tales of mind control, BDSM, sex clubs, hypnosis and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment