Thursday 28 June 2018

She Takes Requests : Mind Control / Hypnotized Club Goers have Public Sex for Rich Web Cam Voyeurs

I am a DJ. But I’m so much more than that. I allow a select group of ridiculously wealthy people choose patrons from the crowd at my club and watch them have sex via closed-circuit high-resolution video. Not only that, they can direct what style of sex, the positions, and watch several different angles from the hundreds of hidden cameras. They are the director of their own nasty fantasy video, and I control it all. 



***
Client Number 4276
REQUEST: Sweet, innocent looking blonde girl with sandy-haired average man. Girl on her knees, then doggy style on the lounge couch in the blue area.
***
Client Number 4277
REQUEST: Bimbofication of gorgeous girl, any kind of sex with geeky nerd guy.
***
Client Number 4278
REQUEST: Petite pale redheaded girl with a large black man. Sex in men’s room.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F31TDFG


No comments:

Post a Comment