Saturday 24 March 2018

Reviews & Rambles


Are there many Toronto Erotica Writers? Toronto Romance Authors? I've looked around, but not many people write Toronto based books. New York, Chicago, LA... those are the "sexy" cities. I disagree. I love my messed up gorgeous, sexy city - Toronto is my heart. 

If you dig this concept, feel free to tell your friends!

And please search “Lexie Renard” on Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords etc. if you’re interested in new Toronto based romantic, erotic stories and books.


 ***


Here are some story reviews. I know that many people don't review erotica, for fear that someone would see their name and discover they read naughty things. I get it. But if you're not a politician or have a name that doesn't really identify you, I'd HUGELY appreciate reviews of anything you liked!

 ***



His Naughty Secret - She’s too young, and he is being watched.



5.0 out of 5 stars   HOTTT
November 3, 2017

Lexie knows how to get to the core of what turns readers on and explores both
the sensation and psychology of the bdsm kink in a way that takes enough time
to tease and tantalize but doesn't leave us wanting too long. Perfect length for
an evening read and I will definitely be checking out other titles.

***

 
5.0 out of 5 stars   Super hot!
Verified Purchase
Decided to read this one on a flight. My only regret was not adding another
Lexie Renard story to my Kindle! Sexy and satisfying!
 
 ***
 
Guzzle:  She needs his "magic elixir" to live - she can't get enough, and can't stop!
 
4.0 out of 5 stars   Good story
Verified Purchase
What happens when you get exactly what you ask for? You get a funny and very erotic story. I like that the hypnotist is a nice guy and not a villain.
 
  ***

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope that you'll pick up some new stories to keep you entertained whenever you need a break!
 
~ Lexie xox
 
 
PS: Did you join the email list to get your FREE STORY? If you're over 19, you should do that immediately! I get a sexy little tingle in my panties every time someone subscribes. Heehee!  Just be sure to open the auto email you get immediately, so that things don't end up in your dirty little spam folder. Thanks!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment