Thursday 1 March 2018

New BDSM Romance


Master Professor
He’s an S&M dominant, but she’s his university student. Would they dare?
-- S&M Romance --





Gemma has a crush on her new art history professor, which gets worse when she discovers he's a dominant Master giving a demonstration at her local S&M club. Will this shy girl unmask both her professor and her feelings? (Of course she will.)
WARNING: BDSM activity, sexual content. You know, fun times!


***

When he began to lightly spank me, I felt myself arching my back and sticking out my ass for his convenience. I wished that I could see his piercing gaze while he worked me over. My skin was becoming heated, and I wondered if I would have bruises tomorrow.

The primal craving from between my legs began to possess me. I needed him to plunge something inside me immediately or I might explode. As he worked his hands lower, striking my thighs, I felt myself arching even more, instinctively trying to place my sex in his hands.

His hands begin to work up my inner thighs, and I enjoyed the sting, but the proximity of his fingers was driving me crazy. I heard a tiny whine escape my lips.

“Submissives are silent in my study,” he growled into my ear. I looked at him sideways to catch a dark glance. I'm positive that he could see my wide eyes were begging.

He resumed smacking my inner thighs with the flat of his palm, but now he began inching his way upward.


Suddenly he grabbed the back of my hair with his left hand, and slipped his right down to gently explore my delicate crevice. He growled menacingly, while muttering, “You pretty little tease, are you trying to distract me?”



Available FREE on #KindleUnlimited until May 28, 2018

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B4WHXH1


 

No comments:

Post a Comment