Wednesday 28 March 2018

NEW Erotica: Paradise Fantasies - Sex Club Secrets - Part 2: (Sex with strangers, Hotwife MILF’s first lesbian encounter, MFF threesome)




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BQC2ZQK

WARNING: Hot sex, public sex, sex with strangers and MFF threesome (MILF / hotwife’s first lesbian encounter). Click "Look Inside" for a Sneaky Peek!

Dylan comes to the Paradise sex club to socialize and check out the sexy clientele, but will he stop being so shy when the gorgeous girl he’s been watching chats him up in the pool?

Steve and Alice aren’t quite swingers, but they’re figuring it out as they go. Tonight is her chance to do absolutely anything she wants, with anyone she desires.
***
With uncharacteristic force, I threw her onto her back, spreading her legs apart and diving into her pretty pinkness. My tongue cruised around her wet little muff, searching and tasting her delicate folds. I lapped at her inner lips, circling her entrance as she squirmed under me.

Knowing that anyone could walk by the door and watch us was a strange erotic thrill. I wasn't sure how I felt about that sort of exhibitionism, but I was too fucking horny to care right now.
***
18+? Get on the mailing list for a free story - http://eepurl.com/cP-J_L

No comments:

Post a Comment