Thursday 1 November 2018

Basement Sex Doll Part 6 (Excerpt below)


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JX642QS

This series is getting hotter with every release!

New smoking hot doll Number Thirteen signs up to join FH Mansion - a gorgeous blonde who is actually a whip smart psychologist to be, who plays a bimbo to manipulate men, earn a fortune, and advance her career. The Mansion’s clients are thrilled to have such a beautiful new girl who will do anything to please them.
Carrie and Josh try to figure out how to have a relationship after meeting at the mansion, and having been intimate before they even knew each other’s names. He loves hearing stories about her time there, which she isn’t supposed to remember, so Carrie tells him about her first female lover, driving Josh absolutely crazy.
Features mind control, hypnosis, steamy scenes.

Check out the whole series:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7XZ99K



 Excerpt:

I led him back into the bedroom, and we immediately stripped and jumped under the sheet to snuggle. “Tell me another story from the mansion,” he begged.

I rolled my eyes, but secretly loved that he was so thrilled by my time as a hypnotized sex doll. “Aren’t you tired of those stories by now?”

“Never.” Josh wrapped his arms around me and pulled our bodies together so that as much skin as possible was touching. “I think it is incredibly cool that you were so sexually free, and brought joy to so many people.” His eyes lit up. “Plus I love hearing you talk about the dirty dates. Come on, story time.”

“Do you want me to tell you about the handsome guy on the sex swing?”

Josh laughed. “Nah, I was there for that one. Tell me something weird.”

I scanned the memories that should not have been available to me for something that I knew Josh would like. He seemed to love stories about strange power dynamics.

“Well, there was one time a guy wanted me hypnotized so that I couldn’t move. He would arrange my body in various positions, and all I could do was smile like an actual doll.”

Josh scrunched up his nose. “That’s a little wackass. C’mon. Something filthy.”

I grinned. I knew precisely what story he wanted to hear.

I rolled away from him a few inches and lifted the sheet, pretending that I was warm, but making sure I had a clear view of his dick. “You want to hear the story about my first date with a woman?”

It twitched, and started growing. I knew it.

“Sure,” he said, his voice a little tight as if he were trying to sound casual.

“Her name is Alicia, and she’s one of the few female clients at the mansion. She’s in her late thirties, I think, and I sort of get the impression that she is a dominatrix, or maybe a CEO. She’s very aggressive, completely in control, and wanted me to be her total submissive.”

Josh’s cock was so hard that it looked uncomfortable. I began gently trailing my fingers along the shaft so lightly it was almost like tickling. He was looking deep into my eyes and concentrated on every word. “Go on,” he said softly.

“I was dressed up like a little teenage delinquent, with a ratty black dress, smudgy eyeliner, and a black leather jacket. I was drinking whiskey in what looked like a rock club when Alicia arrived.

“My pussy became dripping wet the second I saw her. That was part of the programming - I was to be obscenely wet and ready to come in seconds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment