Friday 17 August 2018

Lush - She’s young, drunk, slutty, and loving it! : (Young girl older men)





Sexy rock promoter Emily just turned 19, and ditched her boring corporate boyfriend. This weekend she’s headed to downtown Toronto to taste both freedom and booze as she drinks up and picks up a couple of her crushes... a bouncer, a bartender, and his roommate.
18+, hot rocker chick on the prowl.

Sneak Peek
Glancing over at Carter, his gorgeous face was a mask of pure lust as he stared at my wet little pussy being pummeled by Evan’s cock. I saw that he was hard as a rock again. “Carter, my mouth is empty.”

He didn’t need to be told twice, jumping up to stand in front of me. The head of his prick was still salty from his cum and my juices as I ran my tongue around the tip. He placed the head between my lips, and gently slid inside with a moan. Soon he was all the way inside my mouth and down my throat, since apparently liquor takes away my gag reflex completely.

Evan’s thrusts propelled me forward to take Carter’s dick deeper, then I pulled back to ease the pressure, increasing the depths of Evan’s cock deep inside me. Back and forth I rocked between the two of them as Carter’s hands stroked my hair and shoulders, and Evan’s fingers dug into my hip bone and my clit.

I could feel my inner tension climbing higher and higher, as my muffled moans and cries grew louder.

“Mmm, you filthy little skank,” Carter murmured, “I could fuck this gorgeous mouth forever.” He grabbed the back of my hair in a fist as he pumped into my mouth faster.

***


No comments:

Post a Comment