Wednesday 29 August 2018

Fertile Desert: Breeding with Strangers to Save Her Family (Dystopian Fantasy)


I will find him - a healthy stranger who will knock me up and save my family’s tiny empire. All I have to do is sleep with every man I find out here in the desert who still has the energy to take me. Searching for three months is wearing me out, but it has to be productive eventually, and my family will take me back as soon as I’m pregnant. In the meantime, I beg strange men to give me their seed, and hope I can survive out here alone.



***
Clarissa has been wandering for so long that she’s getting weak, but finds a few more men to ask for donations. When she finds a forest with fresh water, she finds another oasis - Craig, a handsome woodsman who might be exactly what she has been looking for... in more ways than she knew. This incredibly steamy story takes an inexplicable turn for the romantic.
18+, sex scenes.
***
Please visit LexieRenard.com to join the email list for a free story, and check out other titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment