Friday 24 April 2020

Laura’s Collar: (Playful first time BDSM erotic short story)




Sometimes all a timid girl needs is a gentle push in the right direction.

Shane:
I really liked Laura a lot, but we didn’t click in the bedroom. She was so timid that it made me nervous. As a last resort, I bought her a collar. I thought if she tried to think of herself as a sexy pet, my submissive, just for one night, it might help her loosen up. I had no idea that it would instantly change us both.

Laura:
I’d always been a “lights off” kind of girl. I didn’t know how to be sexy. Having Shane command me to be his plaything was wild. I was suddenly free. Everything I’d ever been nervous to try was now exciting. Our hunger for each other quickly made us both insatiable.

***
This oddly romantic yet scorching hot erotic short story might inspire you to test drive a few bedroom games as well!


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086P967S9 



No comments:

Post a Comment