Tuesday 11 February 2020

NOVEL: Outlaw Warrior Soldiers: (Hot Sci-Fi Alien Romance)





Meet four hot alien soldiers who will do anything to claim the hearts of their sweet, sexy females.

These Dratikonian soldiers must find a way to survive after their planet was overtaken. Their only hope of survival is flee to an unknown planet, even though it is illegal to contact Earth. Human females are so delicate, so desirable, they must take a chance.

The desperate warriors search for women who are open to their strange advances, but they never expected to completely fall for them. Kelly the auburn haired sweetheart, Jenna the shy, curvy librarian, and forthright Amber never expected the men of their dreams to suddenly appear with a lot of strange glitches. These huge, gorgeous alien men are... a bit of a handful.

***

“I’m so sorry,” I began to say, but Amber twisted into my arms, wrapping her delicate hands around my neck as she kissed me.

I have been punched by a drunk Therwallian, and nearly trampled by a wild vendlo beast. But never has the air been knocked from my chest as efficiently as the moment her lips met mine.

***

Scorching hot romantic science fiction for those who enjoy hulking men treating regular women like sweet, sexy treasures. No cliffhanger, HEA.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082L3RS64 


No comments:

Post a Comment