Monday 22 October 2018

Sex With Strangers - Vol. 2: (Secret Sex Club, Billionaire BDSM, Mind Control DJ, Dystopian Desperation, Angel with a Demon Fetish!)



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JHK32K7

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JHK32K7



FIVE stories for LESS than the price of THREE? 

Shush. I was told there would be no math!

***
It’s a racy fantasy, a sick little thrill - who wouldn’t want to fantasize about having sex with a total stranger?
In these five unusual stories, it’s happening hot and fast! 18+ only

1. Paradise Fantasies - Sex Club Secrets - Part 2
Dylan comes to the Paradise sex club to socialize and check out the sexy clientele, but will he stop being so shy when the gorgeous girl he’s been watching chats him up in the pool?
Steve and Alice aren’t quite swingers, but they’re figuring it out as they go. Tonight is her chance to do absolutely anything she wants, with anyone she desires.
Follow the series: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CVKG1NR

2. Billionaire BDSM Blackout: Cocktail party turns into a kinky MFMM menage when the lights go out!
Beth gets talked into attending a party, but due to power glitches across the city, she turns out to be the only girl there. Older rich hunks Mark, Dave, and Steve all lavish her with attention. When the lights go out, and she can’t see who’s who, will this timid girl allow herself to just go with the flow?

3. She Takes Requests: Mind Control / Hypnotized Club Goers have Public Sex for Rich Web Cam Voyeurs
I am a DJ, and so much more. I allow a select group of ridiculously wealthy people to choose patrons from the crowd at my club and watch them have sex via closed-circuit high-resolution video. They can direct what style of sex, the positions, and watch several different angles from the hundreds of hidden cameras. They are the director of their own naughty fantasy video, and I control it all.

4. Fertile Desert: Hoping Strangers will Save Her Family (Dystopian Fantasy)
I will find him - a healthy stranger who will knock me up and save my family’s tiny empire. All I have to do is sleep with every man I find out here in the desert who still has the energy to take me. Searching for three months is wearing me out, but it has to be productive eventually, and my family will take me back as soon as I’m pregnant. In the meantime, I beg strange men to try, and hope I can survive out here alone.

5. Nasty Angel: (Immoral carnal relations with a demon, paranormal sex)
Angelica tries so hard to be good, but she can’t truly feel alive unless she’s being wicked with a minion of hell. She cannot resist having carnal relations with demons - she feels deliciously sinful in their presence, and must be desecrated... hard. (In many different ways.) When she meets Chris, a demon who realizes what she really is, she might be in for more than she expected.
***
Please visit LexieRenard.com and join the email list for a free story, longer previews, freebie updates and to check out other titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment