Friday 6 April 2018

Paradise Fantasies - Sex Club Secrets - Part Three: The Dirty Thirty - 3 Huge Orgasms from 3 strangers for Val’s big 3-0!





A hot young lady decides to go to a sex club for her special birthday with a mission to hit 3-0 in a fresh new way.

WARNING: Sex with strangers, gangbang, double penetration, voyeurism, you know - the usual Saturday night!



Part Three: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BZJ4D6Z
 
Part One & Two: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CBB6CGK



Sneaky Peek

“You want it hard?” he asked.
“Please.”
Flipping me over, he plunged back into me. At this angle, he was so deep, the sensation was extreme. He held onto my hip bones like handles and rammed into me.
“Harder,” I softly whispered.
“I can’t hear you, baby, tell me what you want.” He was toying with me, and it was sort of adorable.
“Harder,” I said in a clear voice.
“Only if you rub your clit and come for me.”
I instantly obeyed and was rewarded by his cock digging deeper, plus the sensation of my fingertips fluttering around my little button.
In moments I could feel my climax gathering strength, and I rapidly fluttered my fingers across my nerve center. Ed was fucking me so hard it was like he was trying to break me. I almost felt like I was being bruised inside - a glorious overload of friction and battering my insides.


Hey You!
I see that you’re a reader. This also means that you’re smarter, which to me, means you’re sexier. Therefore, you deserve a free story! (You also deserve chocolate, but I don’t know how to jam that into these newfangled computerators.) Slip me your email and I’ll send you your story, it will be our little secret... http://eepurl.com/cP-J_L





No comments:

Post a Comment